RFID E-Lock is a modern tracking and asset management tool which gives enhanced functionality, and ease of installation and caters to a wide range of applications.
RFID E- Lock can incredibly decrease the financial losses caused by the difficulty in tracking important equipment such as trailers, containers, construction machines, and other valuable mobile and fixed assets.
ADVANCED TRACKING AND REMOTE MONITORING FOR HIGH-VALUE MOBILE ASSETS
The unit is equipped with an improved IP67 enclosure and dual tampering detection mechanism, with a durable and long-life battery. It also has an IP67 waterproof casing, without direct access to a power supply casing and ongoing maintenance. This unit is one of the best choices for monitoring valuable mobile assets.
- The GPS function provides the position of the container.
- Door open/closed status/alarm.
- Battery charge level/ Battery level status.
- Lock rope cut alarm.
- Back cover open alarm.
- Four monitoring LEDs for GPS/GSM/Charging status.
KEY FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
- A standalone unit operated by rechargeable batteries.
- Fast and easy installation by attaching the unit to the container door frame.
- Damage Prevention sends alerts in case of tampering.
- A flexible system that can be fully configured to meet customer requirements.
- The geo-fencing function raises notifications when a container has entered or left a location.
- The built-in accelerometer keeps you informed about changes in movement.
- When the unit is out of coverage, all location and sensor information is saved to the memory and later transmitted once the unit is back in cellular coverage.
- Web portal with dashboards, reports, and many features.
- Mobile-based Application supporting both IOS and Android OS
RFID E-Lock can be used in a wide range of applications to protect devices and property without the need for special preparation, wiring, or installation. Its cellular communication abilities, along with its embedded GPS technology make it ideal for remote locations or for use with transporting goods and valuable equipment.
It allows you to observe and reach your goods from a distance. It enables you to control what is happening with your cargo as and when it happens.
Here are just a few examples of its many unique applications
Cargo Transportation This application can track high-value cargo throughout its transport cycle while alerting you to predefined events that warrant your attention. RFID E-Lock will monitor your vehicle, truck, van, container, or trailer, as it moves from origin to destination, regardless of distance or the transportation method.
Security Companies The top requirement for security is control and continuous coverage. RFID E-Lock is designed to provide day and night safeguarding of your assets while keeping you informed – no matter where you or the assets are, delivering an added level of security to your business
The security of customs operations can be complex and challenging due to the risk of tampering on the route or during the inspection cycle. Based on the knowledge that your lock will remain intact, RFID E-Lock will assist in speeding up the clearance of your goods and allow the examination process to run smoothly.
COMMERCIAL / RETAIL
The movement and storage of your materials and inventory should be a key priority. Incorporate RFID E-Lock into your supply-chain strategy to better manage the flow of your goods from border to border and to make certain that they have not been accessed. RFID E-Lock can be regarded as your gatekeeper from point of origin until delivery to the consumer.
RFID E-Lock will supervise all openings and closings and informs you of all entries and exits to and from defined areas. Its unique design will enable 24/7 protection of your cargo efficiently.
With RFID E-Lock, you are consistently informed about the status of your property or valuables. Real-time information is always at your fingertips, including any irregularities or breaches, so you can decide when your attention is warranted.
IMPROVED DELIVERY PRODUCTIVITY:
With GPS and RFID combination. RFID E-Lock will make your assets information available in the palm of your control and in addition, it will increase delivery operation efficiency and satisfy your customer’s needs.
SECURE YOUR ASSETS:
A robust high-security padlock for enhanced protection and durability. RFID E-Lock is designed to protect your company from intruders and thus is capable of withstanding physical breakage.
- Programmable Events: Events can be defended to both transmit and act on complex events. For example, you’ll be alerted if the lock rope is cut.
- Perimeter-based alerts: Geo-fencing alerts when a container is entering/leaving a specified designated area at a specified time.
- Real-time Tracking: Automatic support for container tracking at a specified time, without sending additional commands.
- Remote Unlock: The unit can be unlocked by sending SMS or GPRS commands, or swiping an RFID card.
Door monitoring: Detects and alerts about opening/closing of the container’s door.
Internal Logging: Whenever a transmission fails to be sent, the entire message is saved to the memory for later transmission. 25000 complete messages including statuses can be recorded this way.
- Cellular Connectivity: Support for GSM networks (GPRS or optional 3G), while using both the SMS channel and the data channel. Supported bands are 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Optional support for CDMA and HSDPA networks.
- TCP Connectivity: Support for the GPRS/1x TCP/ IP networks by either staying online always or coming online when a transmission is initiated.
- Dual Sim Support: The unit can support 2 SIM, but the network will be switched to another if the current one failed automatically, it will save roaming data costs when making a cross-border delivery.
GPS Receiver: Built-in GPS receiver connected to the unit, allowing real-time tracking and onboard location-based analysis.
Last Location Saving: Saving the container’s last position, in case of going out of GPS coverage.
RFID E-LOCK SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Available as a Web Application and Android-based Mobile Application.
- Real-time data analysis
- Vehicle management
- Device management
- Route creation based on source and destination
- Facility to Geo-fence the locations
- Real-time alarms
- Facility to unlock the device within the geofenced area
- Trip monitoring
- Real-time vehicle movement
- Real-time device status
- Various exceptions handling
- Trip track play
- Reports for analysis