RFID Fixed Assets Management System
Fixed Asset is the most important part of enterprise assets composition. It guarantees production and management and plays a significant role in enterprise financial condition. Therefore, strengthening the assets management for complete, value maintained, and value-added, and making full use of the assets, is an important task for enterprise management.
RFID automatic collection and wireless remote transmission function enable real-time updates of assets changing information and system information, enable real-time monitoring and records for the workflow implementation by the backend system, make the manager can timely know about the asset allocation and usage in the office. By establishing a safe and reliable asset file, strengthening the supervision of assets, allocating resources reasonably, reducing waste of resources, and preventing loss of assets.
1. Improve inventory accuracy and efficiency as well as information transparency
2. Reduce the cost of inventory and improve the audit efficiency
3. Automation helps reduce the error rate and improve assets security
4. Real-time feedback can timely remind operators to pay attention to the differences
5. Convenient for the asset manager to make further investigation of the using condition
How it work?
RFID is the abbreviation of Radio Frequency Identification. A typical RFID system consists of RFID Reader, RFID Antenna, and RFID Tags.
1. Assets Management Tags (with global unique ID number)
2. Information collection terminal (Fixed Reader, Antenna, Handheld Reader)
3. Fixed assets management RFID system
1. Desktop RFID Reader is used to initialize the data of the RFID Tags, and associate the device information and Tags information
2. Fixed RFID reader is settled in the computer room and warehouse entry/exit. It complements the monitoring of loading and unloading, inventory, assets, and use location. It would alarm once the actual location and database location is not corresponding.
3. Handheld RFID reader is used for daily asset inventory and management of asset position movement. It realizes the asset location tracking.